CRM becomes PRM – The end of dead contact data!
In our first installment we looked at the move from dead customer data to “living” data, primarily brought to us by the
social network. Here we talk about how to take advantage of live data in a PRM – Personal relationship management system.
Let’s look at how to put Live Data to work.
customers or prospects. Then sandwich in a few phone calls, respond to a few
emails, and get ready for the next day. How many contacts did you make – 6? 12?
GoToMeeting or WebEx, eliminating geography and travel time from their routine.
- Who are the people that fit into your ideal customer profile?
- Who are you due to reconnect with?
- Who’s saying what right now?
- Who’s made a change in jobs or other areas of their life?
- Who’s tweeted posted or shared something they thought was important.
- Even who’s watching you!
- What system will tap into the stream, listen and filter for you?
It does all of the above and more. It’s an amazingly powerful tool that constantly updates your contact info with input
from your team’s data and the social network. At the simplest level, when you enter a contact, Nimble searches the social network and can automatically link info from LinkedIn, Google+, FaceBook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc. You even get a picture of your contact if it’s available.
replace your existing CRM program.
- Contact info, including custom fields
- Pending activities and historical data
- Email linking and management
- Auto connection and updates from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more
- Calendar with Google calendar sync
- Imports from CSV, Outlook and other sources
- Simple deal / opportunity management
- Available on any computer or tablet browswer
- There is also a phone version with a focus on contact info. iPhone
- No software to install
get up and running quickly. That includes; complete support for imports,
customization, personalized training and ongoing coaching to build your program.
of our regularly scheduled tours, or visit the Nimble area of our website at techsell.net/nimble.